The Event Dashboard will display when you select the event from the list of active events, and displays an overview of relevant areas of the solution. You will see the summary data for the following sections of the system if they are included in your package; booth inventory, booth status and exhibitor count, financials, conference and call for papers.
Jump to a topic:
A donut chart displays the percentage of your booth inventory, by square footage, that is allocated to the 3 status types. Below the chart you will see the break out of the square footage by status. See the Event Summary for the count by status.
- Available - Indicated in Blue, these booths are not associated with a company.
- Reserved - Indicated in Green, these are the booths that are on hold. These potential exhibitors will not display on the event map or public facing exhibitor list.
- Occupied - Indicated in Yellow, these are the booths that are assigned/sold.
This summary shows the number of booths by status, total number of booths, and the total number of exhibiting companies.
- Assigned Booths - number of individual booth locations that are in assigned status
- Reserved Booths - number of individual booth locations that are in reserved status
- Available Booths - number of individual booth locations that are in available status
- Total Booths - sum total of all the individual booth locations that are on the floor plan.
- Exhibiting Companies - the distinct count of companies that are assigned or reserved on the floorplan. This number includes co-exhibitors.
A summary of the amount ordered, invoiced, and paid.
- Revenue - Sum of all the orders for the event. For more detailed information use the Financial Summary Report, the Classic Exhibitor Order Report, or the Business Intelligence and Reporting Engine
Invoiced Amount - Total of the Invoiced Amount of all the orders. Invoiced amount is calculated by multipling the Order Amount and the Payment Schedule percent due at the time the account is processed. Accounts are processed when:
- Statements are sent from Global Admin
- Company prints the statement on the My Accounts page
- A Global Admin User clicks Process on the financial summary tab of a company record for that event
- A payment is created
- The Process Invoice button is clicked on the Generate Invoice Page, located at Financial Dashboard>Settings> Generate Invoices.
- Payments - Sum of all the payments for the event. For more detailed information use the Financial Summary Report, the Classic Exhibitor Payment Report, Classic Payment GL by Item Type Report or the Business Intelligence and Reporting Engine (use the Payment by Mode report recipe as a starting point)
- Invoice Amount Due - The Invoiced Amount minus the Payments
- Total Amount Due - The Revenue minus the Payments.
- Number of Sessions - Total number of sessions entered, this includes both Parent and Child sessions.
- Number of Speakers - Distinct count of people added as speakers to sessions for this event
- Number of Cancelled Sessions - Number of sessions that have the Cancelled checkboxed checked.
- Number of Sessions on Attendees Itinerary Planners - The number of session that Attendees have favorited.
Call for Papers Summary
- Approved Proposals - The number of proposals that are in Approved status
- Graded Proposals - The Number of proposals that are in Graded Status
- In Progress Proposals - the Number of proposals that are In Progress.