The Exposition page comprises of 2 sections, the bar at the top with quick lists of Reports and Settings for Exposition Management and the Dashboard charts that summarize the exhibitor activities.
Jump to a topic:
Wizards are used to import and update information.
- Application Wizard - Quickly add multiple booth space applications manually. This will only be available for events that have Application Management turned on.
- Booth Personnel Wizard - Quickly Access the Booth Personnel page for Exhibitors. This will only be available for events that have Booth Personnel Management turned on.
- Floor Plan Import Wizard - A2Z Events Support Staff uses this to create the floor plan maps, max booth layout, and island booth layout.
This quick list of reports will take you to Classic reports that give you more detailed information about the events activities and overall event health, in regards to Exhibitors and Booth Space. There are also common Email Reports for quickly sending out emails to groups of Exhibitors.
- Application Proof Report - Print out the booth space applications.
- Application Report - Classic configurable report to view the preferred application report fields as a spreadsheet.
- Attendee Acquisition Widget - Usage Report - See the usage of the Attendee Acquisition Widget.
- Booth Activity Report - View the activity for the attendee views of booth profile on the Event Website.
- Booth Cancellation Letter - Send the Booth Cancellation template letter to companies that have vacated their booth space.
- Booth Inventory Report - view the booth space inventory, by booth size, status, pavilion, hall, subexpo, and map.
- Booth Move Confirmation Letter - Send the Booth Move Confirmation template letter to companies that have been moved from one booth location to another.
- Booth Re-configuration Letter - Send the Booth Re-configuration template letter to companies that have had their booths resized.
- Booth Report - Classic configurable report to view the preferred booth data fields as a spreadsheet.
- Event Summary Report - A quick summary of the event information, including NSF, Booth Status, and Financial Summaries.
- Exhibitor Communication Letters - Send the Exhibitor Communication template letter to assigned or reserved exhibiting companies.
- Exhibitor Comparison Report - View the Classic report that compared 2 or more events by company for NSF and/or dollars spent.
- Exhibitor Confirmation Letters - Send the Exhibitor Confirmation template letter to assigned exhibitors.
- Exhibitor Report - Classic configurable report to view the preferred exhibitor data fields as a spreadsheet.
- Missing Exhibitor Information - Send the Missing Exhibitor Information Letter template to exhibitors that have not yet updated their online booth profile.
- Unassigned Booth Space Orders - View the companies with booth space orders that are not associated with an assigned or reserved booth space.
This quick list of settings will help you manage the configurable parts of exhibitors profiles, like product categories.
- Custom Exhibitor Fields - Add, Edit, and Manage the custom fields/questions associated with an exhibiting company/booth space.
- EDC Management - manage the Exhibitor Designated Contractor (EDC) options available in the EDC form in the exhibitor console.
- Online Booth Configuration - manage the fields that are included in the basic and upgraded booth profiles for this event.
- Product Categories - Add, and manage the product categories that exhibitors choose from to display in the booth profile.
- Product Type - Add, and manage the product types that exhibitors can choose from when they add a product to their booth profile.
At the top of the dashboard, on the right, the Unassigned booth orders count (use the Report Quick List to view the full report of unassigned booth space orders), and the print option.
Jump to a Topic:
Exhibitor Profile Info
The chart shows the percent of assigned companies that have updated their booth profile (green), in relation to those who have not (yellow and red). The exhibitors who have not updated their profile are broken into 2 groups - those who had a profile in a previous event, which was copied forward ( yellow) and those who do not. To remind exhibitors who have not updated their profile, or simply see a list of those companies, use the Missing Exhibitor Information Report.
- Updated - The number of assigned companies who have logged in and saved their online booth profile. This means that all the fields that were required at the time they updated their profile were filled and that all field limitations were not exceeded at that time.
- Copied from Last Year - The number of assigned companies who have not saved their online booth profile, however they DID have one in a previous event which was copied into this events booth profile information. This action happens automatically at the time the booth is assigned. If you would prefer that this not occur, the copy logic can be adjusted in Event Configuration by using the Copy Booth Info From Previous Event setting.
- Not Updated - The number of assigned companies who have not saved their online booth profile, and they DID NOT have one in a previous event.
Reserved Booth Aging
The column chart displays the number of booths that are in reserved status based on when in the past the booth was reserved. This is a moving window based on the day that you are looking at the chart. For more information you can use the Classic Exhibitor Report (filter for status Reserved), or Business Intelligence and Reporting options - such as the Reserved Exhibitors report recipe
- 1-7 days - Booths that were reserved in the previous 7 days.
- 8-14 days - Booths that were reserved from 8 to 14 days in the past.
- 15-21 days - Booths that were reserved from 15 to 21 days in the past
- 30+ days - Booths that were reserved 30 or more days in the past.
Enhanced eBooths and Other Content
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are listed with their usage counts. This will show how well your enhanced content is being utilized by your exhibiting companies. These KPIs are:
- Exhibitors with Enhanced eBooth Listings - the number of unique exhibiting companies that have their Booth Config setting set to Upgrade 1, 2, 3, or Custom Config. This can be updated in the Booth Config, located on the Booth tab of the Company record.
- Exhibitors with Products - the unique number of companies that have added a product to their booth profile.
- Exhibitors with Press Releases - the unique number of companies that have added a press release to their booth profile.
- Exhibitors with Show Specials - the unique number of companies that have added a show special to their booth profile.
- Exhibitors with Show Videos - the unique number of companies that have added a video to their booth profile.
- Products Added - the total number of products that have been added into to booth profiles.
- Press Releases Added - the total number of press releases that have been added into to booth profiles.
- Show Specials Added - the total number of show specials that have been added into to booth profiles.
- Videos Added - the total number of videos that have been added into to booth profiles.
Top 10 Exhibitors
The Top 10 Exhibitors based on the booth square footage or square meterage of assigned booths. This is based on a single booth location, if a company has multiple booth locations they may show on the list multiple times.
- Co Id - Company ID, the unique identifier for a company in this system. This ID number is assigned at the time the company record is added into the system.
- Company Name - The name of the company as it appears in the Company Name field on the Company Info tab of the Company record.
- Company Number - an alphanumeric value that is manually inserted and updated in the Company Number field on the Company Info tab of the Company record. This field is part of the Company and Exhibitor Import files as a required field.
- sq ft - the square footage or square meterage of the assigned booth space.