A2Z Events offers a self-service platform, which allows you real-time control of your floor plan, content, and client communications. The Public Side and Global Administration sites are delivered with generic templates in place. Below you will find a Pre-Launch Checklist of the most common points of configuration. We suggest that you review the list below for the areas most applicable to you. This is where you begin to make your show site your own!
Event Configuration Settings (Events > Settings > Event Configuration)
The following are common configurations to review and update:
- Event Manager Email - the address that exhibitors will receive emails from
- Masthead URL - the URL visitors will reach when they click on the masthead at the top of the public site.
- Booth Type - if you would like to track types of booths (in-line vs corner vs island etc).
- UDC Management (within the Feature Configuration section) - if you would like to make notes when exhibitors change their booths and track cancellation reason codes.
Analytics - If you would like to track the usage of the website, you may set up a Google Analytics account and add the tracking ID to Event Configuration. Custom Analytics ID field.
Floorplan Management (Events > Floorplan)
The following are important floorplan layout considerations:
Add any NES or Markings
Floor features, such as meeting rooms, pavilions, and concessions are relevant to exhibitors when selecting booth space
- Floor features, such as meeting rooms, pavilions, and concessions are relevant to exhibitors when selecting booth space
Merge booths into islands where necessary
- You may choose to merge booths to create islands before making your show floor public.
Company Management (Companies > Imports)
- Company Import- import potential exhibitors into the system for ease of assignment
- Exhibitor Import - import exhibitors into their assigned booth space
Exhibitor Self-Service Portal (Events > Exposition > Settings)
- Add a list of products and services your exhibitors offer for potential buyers and attendees to search by.
Testing The Console
- Log in as an exhibitor and update the messaging and links on the exhibitor console
Email Template Management (Events > Event Settings > Template Management)
SPF Record - To ensure email deliverability please work with your IT team to set up the following SPF record for your domain, which will allow system emails to be sent on your behalf: spf-a.a2zinc.net. You can also refer to this article: https://a2zevents.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/14736167392525-If-System-Emails-Go-to-Spam
#30 – Exhibitor Confirmation Letter
- This letter is can be triggered to send on an individual basis from within a company record or en masse from reports
#38 - Missing Exhibitor Information
- This template can be sent to exhibitors who have not logged in to update their profile information.
#89 – Exhibitor Communication Letter
- To communicate with All, Reserved, or Confirmed Exhibitors for a specific show. The template can be used for multiple purposes.
Public Site Configuration
Configure public site menus .
- Review the menus and make any necessary changes in Content Management.
- Upload a Masthead Image
- Upload an EventMap Logo
Message Management (Events > Event Settings > Content Management - Message Management)
- Review the messages on the public pages and personalize, as needed.
Don't forget to white-list the email domains to ensure you receive responses, and please check your spam folder if you don't get a response you expect.
- personifycorp.com - direct email communication
- ws.mavenlink.com - configuration inquiries during event deployment
a2zevents.zendesk.com - post-deployment support inquiries