The Online Exhibit Contract link(s) are delivered with your customized programming, personalized process documentation, and some generic templates and messaging in place. Below you will find a checklist of the most common points of configuration. We suggest that you review the list below for the areas most applicable to you BEFORE going live with your contract(s) to ensure a successful contract launch.
- Global Admin Configurations
- Floor Plan Configurations
- Template Management
- Message Management
- Contract Testing
Global Admin Configurations:
Event Configuration Settings (Events > Settings > Event Configuration)
- Contracts Manager Email - The address exhibitors will receive contract emails from.
- Payment Gateway Configuration - Ensure payment gateway has been linked, tested, and removed from test mode (if applicable) once testing is complete.
Floor Plan Configurations:
If your online contract pricing depends on flags on your floor plan, please ensure these flags are in place prior to going live with your contract:
- Custom Booth Fields
Note: When merging or splitting booths on the floor plan, you will need to re-associate these to the new booth you create in order for pricing to be picked up.
Events > Event Settings > Event Settings > Template Management
Please refer to your personalized documentation for the templates that apply to your contract. You will want to ensure that all templates are up to date prior to going live.
- Template 77 goes out with any and all contract and is the copy of your signed exhibit contract. We recommend placing your terms and conditions in this template.
- Review TO hierarchy in each template to ensure it is going to the correct contact type.
Events > Event Settings > Content Management > Message Management
Each contract has many messages across the page that are editable. Please personalize your contract messages as you see fit, paying special attention to:
- Message # 4326: This is where you will place your terms and conditions on the contract page each exhibitor will agree to when signing. Please ensure these are up to date.
- Message # 1065: This message is on the login screen for your contract and can be used to direct brand new exhibitors to create a company record and proceed on to the contract. If you do not want companies creating their own record, you'll want to update this messaging with information on who to contact to get their record created.
- Message # 48657: If allowing new companies to create their own records, this message will show on the success page. Please make sure the contract link on this page is correct.
Note: There are certain messages that are shard across contracts or contract types. Please be aware of this when editing multiple contract versions.
- Please run multiple tests of your contract, making sure to run a credit card payment