Instructions to Access the Mobile App Dashboard to Retrieve Mobile App Analytics/Usage:
To access your mobile app usage stats in Global Admin, first select the event, then select 'Mobile App' on the left-navigation. Mobile app usage stats are available on this mobile app dashboard screen. Note: this screen will be made available by your Mobile App Project Manager after deliverables are provided and mobile app is configured and deployed.
By default, the app stats are shown from when the app launched until the current date. You may also select a custom date-range by editing the dates under the Overview and click 'Submit'.
In order to print a PDF copy of this report, click the "Print" button located near the top-right corner of the report. The mobile app dashboard screen info will open in a new browser tab and attempt to print the page. If you select the saved destination as "Print to PDF," this report will save as a .PDF document which you may save to your computer and share with your team as needed.
Mobile app dashboard stats are updated once per-day in a nightly data pull.
These are all of the possible fields your dashboard could provide depending what features are available in your mobile app.
- Active Users (Total # of unique app users broken out by platform Apple vs. Android)
- User is defined by someone installing the iOS or Android app and opening at least one time with internet connectivity. Users that install the app and never open are not counted in these numbers as they've never accessed the app.
- Users will not be counted multiple times unless they install the app on multiple devices and access i.e. user installs on iPad and iPhone devices and opens both they are counted as 2 unique users as they've accessed on 2 unique devices. User that installs the app on iPhone and opens the app several times each day during the event is only counted once.
- Total In-App Clicks and Average Clicks per User
- Most Used Features (Top-10 most used features, Total # of clicks reported for each.)
- Exhibitor & Maps (Total # of clicks to Exhibitor list, Favorites tab, Exhibitor Booth details, Exhibitor Products, Press Releases, Show Specials, & Floor Plan Map)
- Buzz i.e. Push Notifications (Total # clicks to list of notifications and total # clicks to details)
- Banner Ads (Total # of ad clicks*) *Unique clicks to be provided post-show by digital team.
- Most Viewed Exhibitors (Top 10)
- Most Favorited Exhibitors (Top 10)
- Schedule & Speakers (Total # of clicks to Schedule, Favorites tab, Session details, & Speakers)
- Planner (Total # of Exhibitors & Sessions starred/favorited)
- Top Sessions Viewed (Top 10)
- Top Sessions Favorited (Top 10)
- Top Speakers Viewed (Top 10)