Mobile App push notifications can be scheduled directly from your global admin database.
Schedule a New Notification
1. Select your event and and navigate to Mobile App > Settings > Mobile App Push Notifications
2. Enter the message details, select a date in the date scheduled selector, and select a desired send time that is local to the event time zone. Click Add when ready.
- Message - This is the text to be sent out.
- There is a 300-character maximum character limit on this field.
- Messages should be in plain text only but the message does support emoji's. If you login to this screen from a mobile device you may include emoji's in your message.
- Message field does support hyperlinks as long as the entire URL is provided i.e. https://personifycorp.com not personifycorp.com
- Date Scheduled - Use the calendar tool to select the date you wish the notification to be sent. This must be a date in the future.
- Scheduled Time in [Time Zone] - Type in or select the hours, minutes and AM/PM from the dropdowns. This must be a time in the future, recommendation is at least 5 minutes out to allow time for the notification to send to all users.
Modifying Existing Notification
Editing a message:
Notifications that have not been sent yet can be modified.
1. To edit, click on the edit icon next to the message you wish to update:
2. Make edits to message, date, and/or time and click Update:
Deleting a message:
Notifications that have not been sent yet can be deleted as well.
1. To delete, click on the trash can icon next to the message you wish to remove:
2. A confirmation warning will pop up: "Are you sure you want to delete this message?" - Click "Okay" and your message will be removed.
Additional notes on this page:
- Time Zone of the notification is displayed above the notifications list.
- Date and Time Scheduled - the time the notification is scheduled to go out.
- Message ID - a unique identifier for each message.
- Notification Text - the message, the text to be sent.
- User Full Name - the user who created or last updated the message.
View Sent Notifications
A history of sent notifications can also be viewed on this page. The time zone, date and time sent, Message Text, Username and delivery status can all be viewed here.
Message statuses include: