Configure and view analytics for matchmaking features (if matchmaking feature has been purchased and activated), which permit exhibitors and attendees to schedule meetings with each other
- User Interests - specifies tags attendees can choose to base matchmaking on
- Setup - configure matchmaking recommendations options
- Meeting Time Ranges - specify when meetings should occur
Restrict access to schedule Matchmaking Meeting - limit access to schedule Matchmaking Meetings to specific user groups
Build a list of Interests that an individual user will be able to select by going to their Profile and clicking Edit under My Interests - these tags can parallel major categories of goods and services selected by exhibitors as their product categories.
Click Add New Tag and type in a new Interest
Use the dots icon on the left to rearrange the tags
Remove will delete the options
Save when done
Specify the following configurations for the matchmaking engine to use when generating recommendations:
- Include users with an admin role
- Hide users with an admin role
- Users without an organization should be recommended all users (Yes, allow attendee to attendee matchmaking)
- Users without an organization should only be recommended users with an organization (No, only allow exhibitor-attendee matchmaking)
Meeting Time Ranges
Specify time ranges during which meetings will be allowed, such as during the event. If no time ranges are specified, any time is permitted.
Use the calendar tool to select the start and end dates and type in start and end times.
Restrict access to schedule Matchmaking Meetings
Limit access to create and schedule Matchmaking meetings to specified User Segments by first navigating to the Admin Panel, then complete the following steps:
- Click Site Building Tools.
- Click Events Manager.
- Click Meeting Category & Access.
- Select Yes in the Limit create meeting access to segment setting.
- Select the Segments you wish to allow access to create and schedule Matchmaking meetings.
- Click Save.