Click the Financial tab on the left toolbar.
Go to Settings in the top right.
The bolded items below must be configured prior to using the financials in each event.
- Add-On Setup - when enhanced listings are a part of the package, allows configuration of a sales portal. For sales of sponsorships and other non-digital assets see Sponsorship Sales.
- Cancellation Schedule - When an Exhibitor vacates their booth, they will be charged a Cancellation Fee according to this schedule. Must be configured to use floorplan features.
- Credit Card Processing Fee - when Affinipay Payment Gateway is in use, configuration of fee charged on the public site when credit card purchases are made.
- Financial Setup - All items sold/processed through Global Admin must have a financial item with pricing. Item Types must be set up first.
- Generate Invoices - prior to reporting or sending emails, make the system calculate invoiced amounts due, as well as apply any overpayments
- Item Types - set up categories for items
- Payment Methods - should be deactivated unless financial export features are in use. If it's activated, it must be populated with a working copy of each payment method in the beginning of each show.
- Payment Schedule - set up dates and percentages due over time. Must be configured to use invoicing and payment features.