Payment Schedule controls the Amount Invoiced for the event as well as deposit collection on online booth and sponsorship sales.
Go to Financials on the Left Toolbar
Go to Settings in the top right and select Payment Schedule
- Due Date - The LAST date through which this payment rate applies. (Example: 25% is collected until Sept 1st, 50% is collected until Dec 1st, and so forth.)
- % Due - Enter the percentage due for this date. These percentages are cumulative. Please enter the full amount that is due. [Example – if you have four payments of 25%, you would enter 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, as your four payment periods.]
- Rollover Date - after the due date is passed, this is the date on which this percentage will no longer be displayed for individual past due collection, but rather be rolled into the next line.
Grace Period – Number of days after the due date that "Due upon receipt" will display on statement and My Account. Once the grace period days have passed, a "Past Due" message will appear.
On the statement, message #4826 ("Due upon receipt") will display through the rollover date. Message #4827 will display after this payment item on the statement. See below for the full logic.
On the My Account page, message #3555, will display on My Account during the grace period. Message #3556, will display on My Account after the grace period.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for every payment period for the event.
- Click on update.
- To delete a payment due date, click on delete to the right of the date to be deleted.
- The final payment date, which must correspond to 100%, will remain visible on the invoice until the entirety of the payment is collected. Neither message will display after the final Rollover Date.
The system takes the grace period and ADDS it to the due date, so when statements are sent during this time (day after due date to end of grace period) the message #4826 (Due upon receipt) displays. If the statement is sent AFTER the grace period, but BEFORE the rollover date it will display message #4827 (Past Due). These messages are found in Message Management.
|Due Date||Due Date plus Grace Period||Rollover Date|
Before 1/1 – No message is displayed, as this is before the due date.
1/2 thru 1/15 – Message #4826 (Due upon receipt) is displayed, this is after the due date THRU the due date + grace period.
1/16 thru 1/30 – Message #4827 (Past Due) is displayed, this is AFTER the due date + grace period thru the rollover date
On 1/31 this level of the payment schedule disappears from the statement, and the amount due rolls (is added in) to the next line item.
Q: The Past Due message is not visible even though the final due date and its grace period has passed
A: It will disappear after the Rollover Date. Extend that to a date in the future.