Events - Sponsorship - Settings - Sponsorship Types
Sponsorship Types are used to group related sponsorships in the Sponsorship Gallery and on the online Sponsorship Sales form.
Sponsorship Type Management
1. SponsorshipTypeID - a unique identifier for this Sponsorship Type
2. Sponsorship Type - the name of the sponsorship type that will appear on the public site
3. Sort Order - the order in which the Sponsorship Types will appear on the online sponsorship contract, lowest first.
4. Delete – Clicking delete will allow the user to remove this sponsorship type from global admin. Note – If a sponsorship type has been associated with a sponsorship in Sponsorship Items it cannot be deleted.
Add Sponsorship Type
Additional sponsorship types can be added to global admin if needed. To add a new sponsorship type, use the add sponsorship type form.
1. Sponsorship Type - the name of the sponsorship type
2. Sort Order - a numeric value, lower numbers will sort first.
- The sort order numbers do not have to be sequential. Use 5s or 10s (example: 5, 10, 15) if additional Sponsorship Types may be added later and sorted between the existing ones.
- The Sponsorship Type will only be visible on the public site if it is associated with displayed Sponsorship Items