Sponsorship Items are items that can be sold through Online Sponsorship Sales contract process. For the complete workflow to set up the sales portal, see Online Sponsorship Sales (OSS) .
Sponsorship Item Management
1. SponsorshipItemID - unique identifier of the sponsorship item in the system
2. Sponsorship Item - the name of the sponsorship
3. Sponsorship Type - a grouping of sponsorships, added via Sponsorship Type control.
4. Item Name - the name of the financial item under Financials - Settings - Financial Setup, which this sponsorship is linked to
5. Item Price - per unit price
6. Edit - clickable link to modify the details for the sponsorship item
7. Delete - remove the sponsorship item. (note: items cannot be deleted once they have been contracted for.)
Add Sponsorship Item
Add the name of the sponsorship and click "Add" to proceed to the add form.