The Targeted Sponsorship Link Builder is located below the 'Last 10 Sales' chart in the Sponsorship module on the left side module menu in Global Admin. This link builder gives you the ability to select one or more sponsorship items that have been created in Sponsorship Management alongside a specific company. When the link is created and sent to a particular company, they only see the sponsorship items selected in the link builder. This can assist with consultative sales or right of first refusal sponsorship sales.
Create the List
- Type in the first few letters of the company's name into the search box, selecting the company from the list.
- Choose the sponsorship items that you want to display for this company from the drop down box. Note - there is a search feature at the top of the list so that you can find the sponsorship items you want faster. Click on each sponsorship to select, click again to deselect. You can select as many sponsorship items as needed, you do not need to use the control key.
- Selected items will display a check mark on the right side of the list.
- Items that are NOT marked as displayed will show an eye icon on the left side of the list.
- If an item has sold out, an exclamation mark will display on the left side of the list.
- Once the list is complete, click Create Link to make a smart link that is specific to this company and selection of sponsorship items.
- Copy the link, and send via email.
Sponsorship Link Parts
The built link consists of several components put together using URL parameters. After the full sales page URL, the first parameter is prefaced with a ?, and subsequent ones are separated by & characters.
- the URL of your sales page
- the smartlink for the specific company. This value can be looked up via Company or Exhibitor Report as Company Smart Key
- The encrypted code that includes the list of all the items you have selected
- Additional parameters for loading the page
- &frompage ensures redirecting to the sponsorship page after login
- &expand=all shows all items as expanded and visible
- &OV=true is set when "offer only selected sponsorships" checkbox is checked.