For the complete workflow to set up the sales portal, see Online Sponsorship Sales (OSS) .
To add a new Sponsorship Item, first make sure the financial item has been added to Financial Setup.
Then, on the Sponsorship Items page enter the name of the sponsorship, and click Add to proceed to the next screen.
Add Sponsorship Item
Edit Sponsorship Item
To modify an existing Sponsorship Item, on the Sponsorship Items list click on its ID, name or the edit link.
Sponsorship Item data fields
Add details for the Sponsorship items that are being sold online at Events>Sponsorships>Settings>Sponsorship Items. Each item needs the following fields -
2. Brief description
3. Detailed description
4. Logo Image - Browse for and upload an image. The system will resize it automatically to fit in the details pop up on the Public site.
- File format requirements: JPG (Recommended), PNG or GIF
- Orientation: Landscape (Recommended) or square. Vertical oriented images display too small in the tiles
- File size: Under 150kb
- Dimensions: Up to 250 x 250px (Recommended) A max-height of 120px will be applied to each image so they will only display at 120px in the tiles as well in the pop-up modals.
5. Sponsorship type - this is the category for grouping sponsorships on the web form (added in Sponsorship Types )
6. Item name –This drop down field has all the items from the rate card, and allows the user to select which item to associate with this record. This is what the system uses to create orders and check inventory.
7. Start date – when this item becomes available for sale.
8. End date – when this item is no longer available for sale.