This is the show management-facing article on the sponsorship gallery feature. See public-facing article.
With this feature, prospective sponsors will be able to search and browse through an interactive gallery showcasing all sponsorship items, select an item they are interested in and proceed to purchase through the e-commerce section of your a2z-powered website.
(If you do not have this available, please add SponsorshipGallery.aspx as a new content page to Content Management.)
No Need for Sponsorship Prospectus
Many clients have found that they do not need a Prospectus when using the Sponsorship Gallery. Instead of updating a static PDF or updating a website for each sale, the Gallery will automatically update when:
- Inventory is low
- A sponsorship sells out
- Sponsorships are only available for sale at certain periods of time
Exhibitors/Customers do not have to be logged in to browse the Gallery
This allows exhibitors easy access to the available sponsorships and can be used to sell non-exhibiting companies particular types of sponsorships.
Easy to Search for a Certain Type of Sponsorship
- Search by Keyword
- Sort By Price, Name or Type
- Search by the Type of Sponsorship
Use Images/Icons and Inventory to Help Drive Sales
- Add Image of the Actual Sponsorship Item being Purchased
- Add Font Awesome Icons using the event's color schema
In the Financial Setup, the client can set an inventory as well as the maximum of amount they can purchase in a single purchase.
- The number of sponsorships still available will display in the bottom left corner of the tile.
- When the inventory reaches 0 it will automatically gray out and will no longer be clickable.