Statement email template should be sent to do all invoicing when using Automatic Financials workflows which calculate amounts due based on Payment Schedules. It can be sent to a single company from its Financial Summary screen or in bulk from Printing & Email reports, Statement.
- Pre-configured template
- Adding a logo or a masthead
- Merge fields
- Financial merge fields
While the system comes with a Statement template out of the box, you may also use the version found in the attached Word document.
- In GlobalAdmin switch to Source view and blank out all existing code.
- In the Word document attached, copy all code, and Paste into source view.
- Personalize the masthead area by uploading the image using File Management and inserting it
- Update your contact information, check payable to, and other relevant fields.
Adding an image
- The image will not resize through the WYSIWYG tool. Please edit the image in an editor and add the image in it's desired size. A full masthead should be approximately 580px wide.
- Be sure to add Alternative text.
- The Exhibiting As merge field in the statement will only reflect FPCompanyName on the Company Info screen. Booth-specific information cannot be included, since a single statement may pertain to an exhibitor with any number of booths, each with its own information.
- Make sure to use the Contact fields that start with the prefix To_ to ascertain the correct contact type is being addressed.
Financial Merge Fields
A number of merge fields are provided to list list the necessary financial information. Some are formatted as pre-configured tables, and others are total values for the given event or across all events.
Financial Composite Merge Fields
The tables that can be added to the statement are pre-programmed. They cannot be modified to include information other than as shown in the example.
- ##tblBoothInfo## - For each Booth occupied by this company, shows booth number, booth dimensions, total square footage, per square foot rate, and the Booth Space item associated with the booth.
- ##tblOrderInfo## for each active Order shows date the order was added, Order Details, Item, Quantity and the total.
- ##tblPaymentInfo## - for each Payment shows the date, payment method, contents of TransactionID field and the amount paid.
- ##tblInvoiceInfo## - shows the amount due based on Payment Schedule along with any Ignore Payment Schedule item types.
Financial Totals Merge Fields
The totals fields can reflect the company's financial status across all events or for the given event.
Example financial summary screen
- Total Amount - ##TotalAmt## - cumulative total of all orders across all events
- Total Invoiced Amount - ##TotalInvoicedAmt##- cumulative invoiced amount across all events
- Total Amount Paid (summary)- ##AmtPaid## - cumulative amount paid across all events
- Total Amount Paid (event) - ##TotalInvoicedAmtPaid## - amount paid in this event
- Total Amount Due - ##TotalBalanceAmount## - total balance in this event
- Total Invoiced Amount Due - ##StatementAmountDue## - balance due at this time per Payment Schedule
Example statement showing each field