A Non-Exhibiting Space (NES) is a physical location on the floor plan that is being designated with a specific use, and will not be assigned to an exhibitor. This could be an Exhibitor Lounge, Internet Café, Demo Stage, etc.
Click Floorplan on the Left Toolbar
or click Floorplan in the top right corner.
To select the NES to edit either click on it with no other menus open, or click on NES, Show More and List to go to the full list of NESes on the map, and click into the desired option..
- Map - If you have multiple maps in a parent-child configuration, you may migrate the NES between maps. (This is useful because NESes associated with child maps will show up on both parent and child, and NES on a parent map will show up on parent only.
- Description - the description of this NES, which will be used to identify it in operations that use dropdowns.
- Left X, Left Y, Right X, Right Y - the coordinates of the NES. Size and position of the NES can be changed on the floorplan by using the Move and Resize features.
- Poly - if the NES is poly, coordinates will be listed here. Do not adjust.
- Color - select from the available colors. The Fill Opacity will determine how light or dark that color will be.
Fill Opacity - This feature allows the NES to be a solid non-transparent space or more transparent to allow the building layer to show beneath.
- 100 is the default. 255 is entirely opaque, single digits are almost entirely transparent.
- Label Text - What will appear in the NES.
- Label Color - The color of the text in the NES.
Label Font Size - The size of the text within the NES
- 10 is standard for a space 20X20 or larger
- Label Font Style - Regular or Bold
- Label Align/V Align - Where the text will be displayed within the NES
- NES URL - This feature allows the user to transform the NES into a clickable button.
- NES Image - Display an image on the floorplan.