This section of the forms manager is primarily used with the Call for Proposals package add-on.
Rating Categories defined in the Forms Manager are visible on the Reviews > Review comments block and are used by graders to score session proposals.
- Rating Categories are scored on a scale of one to five stars.
- A maximum of five (5) rating categories can displayed on the Reviews > Review Comments block at a time.
- Click the Create New Rating Category link to add custom rating criteria.
After defining rating categories, complete the following steps to display them on the front end of the site.
1. Navigate to Admin panel > Site Building Tools > Page Editor
2. Locate the Listings - View Item page (Default UR: /listings/item:category_id/:item_id and click Edit.
3. Locate the Reviews > Review Comments block and click Edit.
Note: If the block is not on the page, click Add Block, from the Category dropdown select Reviews, and from the type dropdown select Review Comments.
4. Configure the desired standard block settings, then scroll down and click the Show Ratings checkbox.
5. Select the desired rating categories for Rating Category 1, Rating Category 2, etc.
Note: Only the first five rating categories defined here will appear on the front end. Additional rating categories may be selected but are not visible to site users.
6. Click Save to update the block settings.
7. Click Save at the top or bottom of the Page Editor to save the page updates.