There are several places in the system where you might need to make changes to update the content. Here are some general guidelines on how to find the right place.
Text on the Website
There are several places to find text that needs to be updated
- If navigation menus can be updated, see Content Management
- If it's a page that displays content, such as an informational page, typically its text can be updated by editing pages in Content Management
- If a premium template is not used, the landing page is the content page named MainHall.aspx
- If a page performs a function, such as displaying a list, allowing a purchase or showing a form to populate, each snippet of text seen on this page is likely to be a Message, and can be found and edited via Message Management.
- Sometimes Content can be added to the top of a function page. If you turn on messages on a page but don't see a message number next to the text, check Content Management
- Names and descriptions of any Custom Fields can be updated in the section that manages the Custom Field in question.
To change the content of emails, see Template Management
- The graphic at the top of the page is called the Masthead.
- If the wrong logo shows up on a small device such as phone, Mobile Masthead instructions are in the same article.
- EXCEPTION - if you have worked with our design team on implementing Premium Templates, which are available with EMM Pro package, this graphic may be elsewhere. Please refer to instructions provided by the team at the time of delivery as well as the Premium Templates articles.
- The graphic in your email is separate -see Email Template Masthead article.
- The event icon at the bottom of EventMap and in the printed Exhibitor List is called ShowLogo or EventMap logo.
- Three images in the lower right of EventMap are Banner Ads