The Booth Sharing Report is used to determine which exhibitors are sharing booths in one space. The Parent Exhibitor (i.e., Main Exhibitor) is listed first in bold text and co-exhibitors associated with the same booth space are listed after them in normal text.
This report is pre-configured and its results show the booth number, company name, GL code, Associations, and CoBoothID.
Locate the Report
To get started, click Reports on the global navigation bar, then scroll down to the Exposition Management section and click Booth Sharing Report.
Specify Report Configurations
Begin configuring the report by specifying the following:
- Select Event – Specify the event for which you want to run the report. The drop-down menu lists active events enabled for the logged-in user.
- Associations – Select to view results containing All associations or limit results to a specific association defined in Manage Lists>Association Management.
- Output Format: Specify a desired report type. Options include: HTML, ASCII, Excel, PDF, XML
After specifying your configurations, you can choose to View Report, Print Report, or Reset the report by selecting the corresponding button.
Optional: Enter a Description and click Save for quick access to re-run the report with the defined configurations at a later date if needed. Locate the saved report by selecting it from the My Reports section.
Review the Results
Review the results columns listed below for additional details:
- Booth Number – The number assigned to the booth that appears on the floor plan.
- Company Name - Companies sharing a booth space are grouped together and followed by an empty row. The company assigned to the booth is shown in bold text and co-exhibitors are shown after in normal text.
- GL Code – The unique identifier used for events that have financial management enabled. The code is associated with the booth space order attached to the booth space.
- Associations – The related association assigned to the company that is managed in the Additional Info tab of the company record.
- CoBoothID – Booth number associated with the co-exhibitor.
- Format(s) Available: HTML, ASCII, Excel, PDF, XML