Conference sessions can be grouped, so that the main or parent session can contain child sessions or presentations within it.
Start by adding each presentation as well as the main session as individual sessions.
In Session Search, locate the main (parent) session. In the menu on the left, locate Child Sessions.
Associate a Child Session
1. Type the first few letters or words of the child session into the entry box
2. Click the Search button
3. In the Select Session dropdown, locate and select your the session
4. Click the Associate button to associate the child session.
Disassociate a Child Session
1. In the Child Session form, locate the child session you would like to disassociate.
2. Click the Disassociate link
3. A pop-up will request confirmation that you wish to delete the child session. Click OK. (The session itself will not be deleted, only its association as a child session.)