If we have an integration with CDS, Experient or CompuSystems, the following is true:
- With every registration integration, we pull registered contacts from registration company into a2z.
- If sessions are created in a2z, and reg vendor is Experient, CSI or CDS, the reg vendor can pull ConferenceProvider to get the session information from a2z into the registration system. Session number is the unique key or shared value among both systems.
- When a contact registers for those sessions, a2z pulls those into a2z during the Registrant pull and marks them as Registered.
- When contact logs in, they will see their registered sessions as favorites.
- Contact cannot unfavorite those sessions in a2z since they were linked to a registration.
There is no charge for this additional level of integration.