Reports> Custom> Custom Forms Report
Pull the Report
- Select Display fields
- Select Search Criteria
- Select Sort options
- Select Output options
- Display Fields –
- Event Name – Name of the event with which this field/answer is associated.
- Form Name – The name of the form with which the field/answer is associated.
- Question Statement – The field name as entered in Events>Featured>Custom Fields
- Question Response – the answer to the field as entered by the end user.
- Question Type – The type of question, options are: Select One from Many Options; Select One or More from Many Options; Text Answer.
- Control Type – The display of available answers for this question/field, options include: Drop Down List, List box, Radio Button List, Checkbox List, MultiSelect List Box, and Text Area.
- Submitter Name – The name of the contact or company who has entered the form answers.
- BoothLabel – The number of the booth space associated with the exhibiting company (for Booth Field Forms only)
- Date Created – The date the form answer was first entered.
- Date Modified – The date the form answer was last changed.
Search Criteria –
- Event - Select an Event from the drop down to see all the forms available for that event,
- Forms - Select the appropriate form from the drop down.
Output Format –
- HTML – view the data in the browser window
- Excel – Creates an Excel document, which can be saved or opened to view.
- ASCII – Opens the data in a text file, to be viewed or saved.
- PDF – Save or view the data as a PDF file.
- XML – opens the data as an XML file.