This report allows users to access the list of companies with their calculated Priority Points.
Note – if this report is being used for booth space selection, be sure that Ending Priority Points have been calculated for the previous event of the same type. If the next event exists, calculate its Starting points as well. See the Priority Points article for more information.
To Pull the Report
- Select Display Fields
- Select Search Options
- Choose up to 2 level s of sorting
- Select an output format
- Display Fields - Company Contact and Priority Point fields are available along with Exhibiting As fields.
Search Options – Choose an Event Type to see only Priority Points associated with that type event.
- NOTE: As the data is specific to the event, the report will display the data for the event whose Starting Priority Points have been calculated most recently. If you see a previous event's data, recalculate the Starting points for the event whose data you wish to see.
Sort Options – Sort results by Company Name, or Contact Last Name
- HTML – View the data in the browser window
- Excel – Creates an Excel document, which can be saved or opened to view.
- ASCII – Opens the data in a text file, to be viewed or saved.
- PDF – Save or view the data as a PDF file.
- XML – Opens the data as an XML file.
- To save the options that were selected in steps 1-4 for later use type a name into the Search Description box and click ‘Save’. This saved report will now show in the Reports, My Reports menu as well as the My Reports box below the Search box.