Reports> Company Management> Company Notes Report
The Company Notes Report is used to pull out information from the company notes section on the Company Info tab of the Company Record. This report can be pulled for all companies or one company, and can be narrowed by the operator id, keyword, and/or date range.
Pull the Report
- Select the desired set of criteria
- Keyword - Type in word(s) to narrow the results to notes that contain them.
- Search for Company - To narrow the results to a single company, type the first few letters of the company’s name and click the search icon, then use the drop down box to select one company from the list.
- Select an Operator - To narrow the results to a single operator select the appropriate operator id from the drop down. Results will show for all users when ‘—All—‘is shown here (note – this is the default setting).
- Date Entered - To narrow the results to notes that were entered on a specific day or range of days select the first and last day in the range by clicking on the calendar tool and selected the desired date- for a single day select the same day for both.
- Click ‘Go’ to view results.
Note: if no criteria are entered/selected, the results will show all entries for all companies in the system. Depending on the number of companies, events, and note entries this could take some time to load.
Results are grouped by company in alphabetical order, then the notes are sorted by date.
Company Notes – The content of the note. The system automatically adds notes for actions on the floor plan, and public site that affect the company information.
Date Entered – Date and time the note was added.
Operator – The operator that created the note. Self-Registered will show anytime a public site action created a note. (Example – an exhibitor reserves a booth using Online Booth Reservation).