Reports>Proposal Management> Proposal Report
Events> Call for Proposals> Reports> Proposal Report
The Proposal Report allows a user to collect and export a configurable set of Proposal data.
Pull the Report
- Select Display fields
- Select search criteria. (optional)
- Select sort criteria. (optional)
- Select Output format
- Display Field options:
- Proposal Details – Proposal Name, Track, Duration, Format, Ability Level, Learning Objectives, Methodology, etc.
- Submitter Details – Name, Contact information, and date of submission
- Proposed Speaker Details – First Name, Last Name, Email
- Custom Proposal Fields – all Custom Proposal Fields that have been added for the selected event will be available.
- Select Event – all events that are active for the logged in user will be available in the drop down.
- Select Status – Narrow search results to a single status (Approved, Declined, Submitted, Graded, In Progress, Withdrawn) or leave as ‘—All—‘ to see all proposals in the system for the selected event.
- Custom Proposal Fields – any fields that are of the type Select One from Many Options, or Select One or More from Many Options will also be available. Select one or more answer option to narrow search results.
- HTML – view the data in the browser window
- Excel – Creates an Excel document, which can be saved or opened to view.
- ASCII – Opens the data in a text file, to be viewed or saved.
- PDF – Save or view the data as a PDF file.
- XML – opens the data as an XML file