Reports>Conference Management>Speaker Report
Events>Conference>Reports> Speaker Report
This configurable report displays detailed information regarding Session Speakers. It displays one row per speaker, with session information aggregated together. These speakers are managed in Events>Conference Management, or by clicking the Conference quick link at the top right of the screen.
- Choose display fields
- Select the search criteria
- Choose up to 2 levels of sorting
- Select the preferred output format
- Display Fields: Select which of the 28 available fields (and any custom speaker fields for the selected event) to be displayed in the report
Fields Include: Speaker Contact Information (Name, Email, and Address), Profile Information (Photo URL, Profile, Website), Speaker Type, and all the sessions the speaker is associated with for the selected event.
- Event – Select an event from all the conference events in the system for the logged in user.
- Speaker Type – Narrow the results to a single speaker type, or leave as ALL to see every speaker in the conference.
- Session Type – Narrow the results to only speakers associated with sessions of a specific type.
- Tracks – Narrow the results to only speakers associated with sessions in a specific track.
- Custom Fields – Some custom field question types will be available in the search for section. Use these fields to narrow the results to only speakers with a specific answer.
- HTML – the system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - the system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - the system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file
- PDF – the system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file
- XML - the system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.