This is a Legacy Feature that is no longer supported. This feature will be removed in the next release.
Reports>Conference>Session>AV Status Report
This report works with the Session Form ‘AV Form’ (Events>Features>Conference Management>Session Forms Management). Speakers at events that are using this form can log on to the Event Site and fill in their AV needs, and release their session for recording.
To Pull the Report:
1. Select the desired criteria and click View Report
- Event - Choose an event from the drop down
- Session Date - By default the report will show the sessions for all conference dates, to narrow the results to a single day select one from the drop down.
- Room Number - By default all rooms will show the in the results, to narrow these to a single room number select it from the drop down.
- Track - By default all sessions will show in the results regardless of track, to narrow these down to sessions associated with a single track select it from the drop down.
- Output Format:
- HTML – the system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - the system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
2. The results will display a row for each speaker at each session.