Business Intelligence and Reporting Engine>Default Reports>Global Reports>Email Status Report
The Email Status report displays emails sent from the system to End Users (Exhibitors, Attendees, Speakers, Submitters, etc.) based on the templates found in template management. The default report groups these emails by their subject.
In the pre-configured report, you will also see the Date Sent, Recipients (Email Addresses), Sender, and Status columns. To see additional information, duplicate the report and save it in the 'My Custom Reports' folder or other folder that you have created.
The Status column will show the delivery status of each email sent. These statuses are:
- Bounce - The receiving server could not or would not accept the message.
- Click - Whenever a recipient clicks one of the links in your email.
- Delivered - The accepted response generated by the recipients' mail server.
- Dropped - The mail system will drop an email when the recipient email previously bounced, or that recipient has marked your email as spam.
- Open - The response generated by a recipient opening an email.
For related video, see also MVP Tips: Email Status Report