Build and update your education, conference and other event content in real-time by adding, importing and editing data for tracks, sessions, sponsors and speakers. Collected information and interactive tools are made available within the conference section of your event website. Speakers use secure login to submit proposals, bios, photos and handouts via the Proposal Management module. Your attendees can search all session info and build personalized session itineraries. A multi-year, multi-event system with detailed reporting gives you the power to manage all your conferences more efficiently.
Getting the data
If you used a2z's Call for Proposal's module, you can populate the sessions by accepting proposals, this makes them sessions in a2z.
If you did not use a2z's Call for Proposals, we need to understand how you will get your sessions into a2z. There are a couple of ways to do this:
1. Import using our excel template
Use the Session Import tools to import your sessions.
2. Data entry
You can enter your session information directly into a2z.
Setting up Templates (Event Settings>Template Management)
- #41 - Speaker confirmation letter
- This can be used to congratulate your speakers on their inclusion in your program, inform them of the date and time selected for their program, and introduce them to the speaker portal.
- #42 - Missing speaker information
- If you are collecting information from your speakers, you can use this to remind them to submit their information.
- #90 - Speaker communications letter
- If you need to communicate with your speakers during the event cycle, this template will be sent to anyone who is an active speaker at your event.
In Events -> Content Management -> Unified Content, you can edit the text which appears above the page.
The relevant page to use/display is sessions.aspx. Also make sure that speakers.aspx is an allowed page. If you are planning to allow speakers to update their information (bio, photo, etc), also enable speaker.aspx and make sure that mybriefcase.aspx is an allowed page as the speakers will log into this page before being redirected to speaker.aspx
This should not be used for large images or blocks of text, as content placed here will push down the forms and functional text. If a larger image or text is to be shown, the client should link to a pdf or another user-created content page.
Time Zones Configuration