This report is part of the Booth Space Application module. It allows users to create a printable report with a single page per application. The layout of this report is set up using template #64 – Application Proof.
You can also access this Report through the Exposition Tab on the left, then Reports in the top right corner
1.Select any search criteria to narrow the results
- Application Status – Filter your report based on the status of the application. Choices are: ALL, Assigned, Reviewed, and Submitted
- Assigned – Applications that have been applied to booth assignments in Floorplan Management
- Cancelled – Applications that have been cancelled, either manually from the company application tab or by vacating the booth assignment that the application was applied to in Floorplan Management
- Reviewed – Applications that have been set to reviewed status, either manually from the company application tab, or automatically at the time of submission. (Typically whether applications are Reviewed or Submitted upon their completion is configured at the time of application deployment, and can be changed by the a2z technical team.)
- Submitted – Applications that have been submitted but not reviewed.
- Event – Select which event in the system to view applications for, this list will only contain events the logged in user has access to.
- Drawing No. – This functionality is not currently in use.
Priority Points – If the event is using the Priority Points module, this field can be set to narrow the results using < ,>, = , <=, or >= and a number.
- Ex: Only show priority points that are less than 100.
Application Date – Select Application Date from the drop down and then select a start and end date using the calendar tools.
- Note – the results will include from 12AM CT on the Start Date, until 11:59PM CT on the End Date.
2. Select up to 3 Sort By fields from the drop down boxes, if desired. The report will default to sorting by company id.
3. Select the output format
- HTML - This will open the results in a new tab in the browser.
- Word – This will open the results as a word document.