Purpose: See all the orders added in the past 7 days, for logistics, reporting, or accounting purposes.
- Event Name
- Company Name
- Item Type
- Order Amount
- Order Amount Invoiced
- Order Amount Paid
- Order Amount Balance
- Order Date
- Adjusted Order Is 0 - This displays only the active orders, not the adjusted/voided orders
- Event Name is @EventName@ - Uses the event that was most recently selected from the Active Event page.
- Order Date is between Today Minus 7 Days and Today - this automatically calculates the last 7 days based on the day it is viewed/run.
- Schedule - Use the Add a Schedule option in the report's menu to set a schedule to go out to your preferred recipients on a weekly basis.
- By Salesperson/Operator - add the order salesperson/operator data fields from the data fields menu on the left, and then group by that field.
- By Item Type
- By Item - add the Item data field from the data fields menu on the left, then group by that field.
- Additional Filter
- Item Type - narrow the list to only order based on their item type. Use the 'Equal to' option to narrow to one Item Type,"Not Equal to" to exclude one Item Type, "Is One of" to include only a small set of Item Types, or "Is Not One of" to exclude a small set of Item Types.
- Operator - narrow the list to orders enter by a certain operator (like Self Registered). Use the 'Equal to' option to narrow to Operator,"Not Equal to" to exclude one Operator, "Is One of" to include only a small set of Operators, or "Is Not One of" to exclude a small set of Operators.