Users can submit proposals once the category has been created and assuming the call for proposals is open.
On the front-end, navigate to the Proposals page via the navigation.
Click the Add button to create a new proposal. If there is more than one call, select the one in which to create the proposal.
Fill out the fields for the proposal submission and click Save Draft or Save.
- Save Draft: saves the proposal in a Draft state and the submitter can return to work on it later
- Admins and category moderators will not be able to see draft proposals.
- Save: saves and submits the proposal; the proposal goes into a Pending Approval state
- The submitter will no longer be able to access or modify their proposal.
After a user submits a proposal it will appear to admins and category moderators in the list of proposals so that reviewers can be assigned.
If you wish to allow the submitter to associate a speaker when submitting their proposal, first navigate to the admin panel, then perform the following steps:
- Click Site Building Tools.
- Click Page Editor.
- Locate the Edit Listing Form page under the Reviews section, then click Edit.
- Click Add Block in the row where you want the block to appear on the page.
- Select Reviews from the Category drop-down menu.
- Select Associate User from the Type drop-down menu.
- Customize the block settings if desired, when finished, click Save.
- Click Save at the top or bottom of the page editor to ensure the update is successful.