Session Sponsor Logos are added from the Edit Session Screen.
STEP 1: Upload the Logo in File Management
1. Go to Content>File Management and use the Upload File form at the bottom of the page to upload the file to Public\Custom folder.
To create a new folder to store images in, type in the desired folder name into the last box in the Upload Path (highlighted in green below).
Click Select to open the browse feature and locate the image on your machine or linked server. Repeat for each image that you would like to upload to the selected file path. Use the Add option to add more file rows.
When all files have been selected click Upload at the bottom of the form.
2. Get the URL for the image that you just uploaded by clicking on PUBLIC/CUSTOM folder in the Manage Folder form at the top of the page, or expanding the PUBLIC/CUSTOM folder by clicking the + and selecting the name of the folder that you created.
Highlight the URL in the Folder URL field, and copy using crtl+C on the keyboard, or right-click and select copy using the mouse. Paste this into Notepad or a similar utility. Then highlight the name of the file that you uploaded, and copy it. Then paste this into the same notepad so that your URL looks like this:
Next highlight the name of the file that you uploaded, and copy it.
Then paste this into the same notepad so that your URL looks like this:
STEP 2: Paste the Logo URL into the Edit Session screen
1. Go to Events > Conference > search for the session you want to add the logo to and click 'Search'
2. Click on the Session Title to open the Edit Session screen
3. Paste the File URL into the 'Sponsor Logo' field and save your changes
**TIP! You can hyperlink the logo to a website by adding a URL in the 'Session Sponsor Logo URL' field.
The Event Website
On the session information that displays on the event website, the image will display below session information.