- Organizations Manager
- Exhibitor Advertisements
- Exhibitor Content Restrictions
- Add Advertisements to Exhibitors
- Custom Fields
- Exhibitor Categories
- Exhibitor Profile Field Progress
- Exhibitor Analytics
- Exhibitor Tasks
- Exhibitor Task Custom Forms
- Exhibitor Directory
- Products, Show Specials, Press Releases, Videos
From the Site Building Tools section of the Admin Panel, click Organizations Manager. The Organizations Manager screen allows you to set up sponsorships and custom fields for exhibitors.
If you want to allow advertisements to be shown in the UI, under the Details section, check Enable Sponsorships and choose which levels of exhibitor are allowed which sponsorship advertisements and/or a sponsored tag.
- Advertisement blocks must be added to a page via Page Editor, see Page Editor section for more information.
Exhibitor Content Restrictions
Exhibitor content and number of interactions allowed can be restricted from the Organizations Manager.
Check Enable above Analytics Access, Featured, # Categories Allowed, # Messages Allowed, # Videos Allowed, and # Meetings Allowed as needed. If unchecked there will be no restrictions for each level.
- Analytics Access provides the ability to restrict which exhibitor levels have access to the Insights block, which provides analytics on page views, clicks, and messages on the exhibitor’s hub
- Featured provides the ability to feature specific exhibitor levels
- Featured exhibitors will be randomly shown on each page load at the top of the list of exhibitors (default number is 3)
- # Categories Allowed provides the ability to restrict the number of product categories an Exhibitor can choose
- Categories can be defined in the About section, see the section titled “Exhibitor Categories”
- # Messages Allowed provides the ability to restrict the number of messages allowed to be sent for each exhibitor level
- # Videos Allowed provides the ability to restrict the number of videos that can be created for each exhibitor level
- # Meetings Allowed, as a part of the Matchmaking feature, provides the ability to restrict the number of meeting invitations an exhibitor level can send
You can restrict the length of the description field and the number of products, show specials, and press releases that can be created by exhibitor level.
Check Enable above Products, Show Specials, and Press Releases, as needed. If unchecked there will be no restrictions for each level.
Enter in the number of each that the exhibitor level will be allowed to create in the community.
- Once the limit has been reached for an exhibitor the add button will be disabled.
Add Advertisements to Exhibitors
The exhibitor can add their advertisement images and/or sponsored tag on their event portal.
If the exhibitor has access to add advertisements or a sponsored tag, they will see a section called Sponsorship on their profile block.
Click Sponsorship and then click Edit.
Exhibitors can upload a Skyscraper, Leaderboard, and/or Billboard advertisement.
Enter a Sponsored tag value, no # is required.
Enter the Sponsored tag description.
Sponsored Tags appear at the top of trending tag blocks. If there is more than one, a random sponsored tag is loaded on page load.
- These fields only show if the exhibitor’s level has been granted access in the Admin Panel > Organizations Manager > Details section.
Custom Fields allow administrators to define profile fields for organizations. Navigate to the Organizations Manager in the Admin Panel. Under the Custom Fields section, click the block of organization information that you want to customize: About, Contact, or Custom. Custom allows you to create a custom block of information.
Click Create Field to add a new custom field to the block.
Enter a Label for the field and select a field Type.
For a Type of Checkbox or Dropdown, enter the options for this field. Click Add Option to add additional options.
Reorder options and/or custom fields via drag and drop.
- Custom fields in the A2Z public site can be mapped to booth fields from A2Z.
Categories can be defined for an exhibitor to choose from on their profile. Navigate to Admin Panel, under Site Building Tools select Organizations Manager. Click the tab labeled About.
There will be a checkbox field called organizations_categorizations.
- This allows the number of categories an exhibitor can choose to be limited in the Details section.
Change the label of the field as needed.
Click Add Option to add additional options.
Enter the category names.
Reorder as needed.
If the show has subexpos, they will map to a custom exhibitor field in Community. Subexpos will be pulled over if they exist in A2Z and the Exhibitor Sync is set to Yes in ThirdParty Settings.
To change the field label, navigate to Admin Panel > Organizations Manager > About section. Click on the SubExpo field and update the Label.
Exhibitors can be filtered by SubExpo on the exhibitor’s list.
Adding informative links to the Event Portal can be done in the Featured Links Section.
To create a new link:
- Click Create New Featured Link
- Enter the Link URL (Required) - NOTE: URLs cannot contain spaces.
- Enter the Display Text (Required)
- Enter the Description (Optional)
- Repeat the above steps to add additional links (Optional)
- Click Save when you have filled in all required fields.
Sample Display in Event Portal
Exhibitor Profile Field Progress
Built-in and custom profile fields can be included when tracking exhibitor profile completion. Navigate to the Admin Panel, under Site Building Tools select Organizations Manager.
Click the tab labeled Profile Field Progress.
Select any fields you’d like to be tracked for completion in the exhibitor’s progress bar.
Admins can track profile progress for all exhibitors on the Analytics tab.
The columns are sortable for easy analysis.
Download a CSV by clicking Download CSV button.
Admins can view exhibitor progress bars on the exhibitor directory admin list.
Admins can view and download aggregate exhibitor analytics. Navigate to the Admin Panel, under Site Building Tools select Organizations Manager.
Click the tab labeled Analytics.
This analytics table includes:
- Exhibitor Name
- Exhibitor Level
- Profile Page Views
- Advertisement Clicks
- Advertisement Impressions
- External Clicks for products, show specials, and press releases
- Sent Messages
- Read Messages
- Video Views
- Review Views for products, show specials, and press releases
- Profile Progress % Complete
- Number of Times Favorited on the Exhibitor Directory
Sort by column headers to better organize the data.
Download a CSV to slice and dice the data in excel.
Exhibitor Task Custom Forms
Admins can define tasks that exhibitors need to complete, and they can be tied to a custom form using categories.
To create a category for a custom form, navigate to Forms & Reviews Manager under Site Building Tools.
Scroll down to the Categories list and click Create Category.
Enter the Category Name, for example ‘Insurance Certificate Form’.
Enter in Email Addresses for show managers/admins you want to be notified when a new form is submitted in this category. Delimited by a comma.
Check ‘Hide from Front-End Category List’.
- Checking this makes sure that this category will not show up on the front-end for attendees or exhibitors
- Site admins who have the ‘Forms & Reviews Moderator’ admin role will be able to see these categories on the front-end even when this is checked
Check ‘Exclude from Recommendations.’
- Checking this makes sure that this category will not be used in Matchmaking
DO NOT check ‘Enable Organization Limits’ for these form categories.
Select ‘Who has Access to View’ the submitted forms on the front-end:
- Everyone -This means the submitted forms can be seen by everyone
- Organization Members Only - This means the submitted forms can be seen by members of the exhibitor/organization only
- Owners Only - This means the submitted forms can be seen by the exhibitor/organization member who submitted the form only
Scroll down to the Field Editor. This is where you can manage your custom form and fields.
Under the Add Field section, new fields can be added by clicking on the field type you’d like to add.
Individual fields can be edited by clicking on the field under ‘Live Preview of Your Form’ or by clicking into the Field Settings section. Each field type will have slightly different options.
To delete a field, select the specific field and click the red icon next to it.
- It is recommended that there always be a title field to name the form submission so that they are easier to find and distinguish between on the front-end.
Click Save when finished.
Each category only has one form. Create a new category for each unique form you need.
Admins can define tasks that exhibitors need to complete. Navigate to the Admin Panel, under Site Building Tools select Organizations Manager.
Click the tab labeled Tasks.
Click Create New Task Definition to add a new task.
Enter in the task Description, Due Date and Time, Hyperlink, and select who has permission to complete the task.
- The hyperlink will provide the URL location the exhibitor needs to navigate to in order to complete the task
- Who can complete the task has two options: Owner or Admins Only
- Owner means the exhibitor owner and site admins can complete the task
- Admins Only means only site admins can complete the task
Exhibitors can mark tasks complete from their Event Portal.
The exhibitor directory is available via the top navigation menu.
The exhibitor directory displays:
- Exhibitor Name
- Logo or featured photo
- Booth Number
- Website URL
- Social links
- Favorite button
- Explore button
Clicking the booth number will open the show floorplan.
Clicking the website URL will open the exhibitor’s website based on the URL defined on the exhibitor’s profile.
Clicking the social icons will open the social website based on the URLs defined on the exhibitor’s profile.
Clicking the star icon will favorite the exhibitor for the specific user. To filter by favorites, click Filter, select Favorites, and click Apply.
Clicking Explore will open the exhibitor’s profile page.
Products, Show Specials, Press Releases, Videos
Products, show specials, press releases, and videos or any other exhibitor listings are associated with an exhibitor upon creation.
Exhibitors can easily add new listings from their event portal. See the below screenshot.
These listings will show in the gallery and on the exhibitor’s profile so attendees can quickly find products they’re interested in.
The gallery of listings includes:
- Listing Name
- Listing cover photo
- Exhibitor Name (linked to exhibitor profile)
- Favorite button
- Explore button
Attendees can search for a listing by name or description.
Attendees can sort by title or created date.
Attendees can filter by Favorites or custom category fields. See how to add custom fields to listing categories here.
The video listings include:
- Video Name
- Exhibitor Name (linked to exhibitor profile)
Attendees can search for a video by name or description.
Attendees can sort by created date.