The Organizations Details Page is where you manage the digital content that is available/included per level.
To access the Organizations Detail page, access the Admin Panel, then choose Site Building Tools, and Organizations Manager. The Details page will be open by default.
Exhibitor Console Link Prefix
has been moved to the Display Options screen.
These are the 4 upgrade levels available.
Bronze - The default package for exhibitors without upgrades.
Silver - Upgrade Level 1
Gold - Upgrade Level 2
Platinum - Upgrade Level 3
Click the check box next to Enable Sponsorships to allow exhibitors/organizations to upload ads and/or specify tags in their hub based on their upgrade level. Check the boxes in each column to designate which upgrade levels will have access to that sponsorship.
- Skyscraper: an ad is considered a skyscraper when it is in a column of 25-33% page width
- Leaderboard: an ad is considered a leaderboard when it is in a column of 50-67% page width
- Billboard: an ad is considered a billboard when it is in a column of 100% page width
- Sponsored Tag:
Note: Skyscraper advertisements are vertical. Billboard and leaderboard advertisements are horizontal. Advertisements are added to pages in the Page Editor (see this section for more information)
These fields are able to be turned ON for ALL exhibitors, OFF for ALL exhibitors, or ON for some upgrade levels.
- Analytics Access provides the ability to restrict which exhibitor levels have access to the Insights block, which provides analytics on page views, clicks, and messages on the exhibitor’s hub
Featured provides the ability to feature specific exhibitor levels
- Featured exhibitors will be randomly shown on each page load at the top of the list of exhibitors (default number is 3)
these fields can be OFF for all, or ON for all with no limits, or ON with limits by upgrade level.
# Categories Allowed provides the ability to restrict the number of product categories an Exhibitor can choose
- Categories can be defined in the About section, see the section titled “Exhibitor Categories”
- # Messages Allowed provides the ability to restrict the number of messages allowed to be sent for each exhibitor level
- # Videos Allowed, provides the ability to restrict the number of videos that can be created for each exhibitor level
- # Meetings Allowed as a part of the Matchmaking feature, provides the ability to restrict the number of meeting invitations an exhibitor level can send
Digital Listing Fields