This Report is for exporting exhibitor Press Release information.
Export the press releases that exhibitors have added on the event site in one of five formats.
1. Select fields to display from the drop down boxes. There are nine options to choose from:
- PRID – The unique identifier in the system for a single press release.
- Booth ID – The unique identifier for a booth in the system.
- Booth Label – The booth number that appears on the booth.
- CoID – The unique identifier for a company in the system.
- Company Name – The name of the company that appears on the company info tab of the company record.
- Company Number – An identifier that is editable in the system to allow import or sync with an external database (such as a CMS or AMS).
- PRTitle1 – The title of the press release.
- PRBody1 – The body/text of the press release.
- PR date – Date that the press release was entered into the system.
2. Select an event from the drop down to narrow the results or leave as ALL to get all press releases for all events in the system.
3. Select the output format.
- HTML – The system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - The system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - The system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file.
- PDF – The system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file
- XML - The system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.
4. To save the options that were selected in steps 1-4 for later use type a name into the search description box and click ‘Save’. This saved report will now show in the Reports>My Reports menu as well as the My Reports box below the search box.