This report creates a list of product categories and subcategories that have been selected by exhibitors in their online booth profile.
To Pull the Report
- Select fields to display from the drop down boxes.
- Booth Id - The unique identifier for a booth in the system.
- Booth Label - The booth number that appears on the booth.
- CoID - The unique identifier for a company in the system.
- Company Name - The name of the company that appears on the company info tab of the company record.
- Company Number - An identifier that is editable in the system to allow import or sync with an external database (such as a CMS or AMS).
- ProdCatID – Unique identifier for this product category in the system.
- SubProdCatID – Unique identifier for this product subcategory in the system.
- ProdCatText1 – The name of the product category as entered in product category management.
- SubProdCatText1 – The name of the product subcategory as entered in product category management.
Select the output format.
- HTML – The system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - The system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - The system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file.
- PDF – The system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file.
- XML - The system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.