This report allows the user to pull a payment report with payments GL Code. Results have one line per order paid against.
To Pull the Report
- Select the display fields from the drop down.
- Select search criteria.
- Select up to three level of sorting.
- Select the output format.
- Payment ID – The unique identifier in the system for this payment.
- Order Id – The unique identifier for the order the payment was made against.
- Order Amount Paid – The amount of money that was paid against this order item.
- Invoice ID – The unique identifier for the invoice this payment and order are associated.
- Item – Name of the item as it appears in financial set up.
- GL Code – The code associated with this payment in financial set up.
- Co ID – The unique identifier in the system for the company this payment was made.
- Company – The name of the company as it appears on the company info tab of the company record for this payment.
- Amount – The total amount of the payment.
Operator – The login id of the user that created the payment.
- Note – Self registered is the id associated with exhibitors/companies that have logged in on the event site.
- Payment Mode – Method of payment (ex. Online Credit Card, Check, etc.).
- Item Type – Name of the item type this item is associated.
- Event – Name of the event this payment is associated.
- Tracking No – The number recorded when the payment was entered.
- Payment Date – The date the payment was entered.
- Payment Details – Any details entered at the time the payment was entered.
Date Modified – The date the payment was modified.
- Note- Online Credit Card and System Transfer payment methods cannot be modified.
- Operator Full Name – If available, the full name associated with this login id
- Event – Select the event from the drop down.
- Item Type – If desired, select an item type from the drop down to narrow the search results to items associated with that one item type.
- GL Code – Enter the code associated to narrow the search results to only payments with this GL Code.
- Payment Date – Select a start and end date to narrow the search results to only payments made during this time period.
Sort By – Choose up to three levels of sorting from the drop downs. The fields are the same as the display fields.
- HTML – The system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - The system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - The system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file.
- PDF – The system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file.
- XML - The system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.
Scroll to the bottom of the Report to download as ASCII Delimited Format. The user can also Save and name the report to Reports, My Reports.