Pull a report on any Show Specials exhibitors have entered on the Exhibitor Console.
To Pull the Report
- Select fields to display from the drop down boxes.
- SSID - The unique identifier in the system for a single show special
- Booth Id - The unique identifier for a booth in the system
- Booth Label - The booth number that appears on the booth
- CoID - The unique identifier for a company in the system
- Company Name - The name of the company that appears on the Company Info tab of the Company Record
- Company Number - An identifier that is editable in the system to allow import or sync with an external database (such as a CMS or AMS)
- SSTitle1 – The title of the show special
- SSBody1 – The body/text of the show special
- SSDate – Date the show special was entered
Select the output format.
- HTML – the system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - the system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - the system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file
- PDF – the system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file
- XML - the system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.