The My Account page (e_myaccount.aspx) can be utilized on the public site if you are using the Financials feature of your A2Z system.
This is the Event Manager article pertaining to this exhibitor feature. See Exhibitor-facing article.
My Account is typically located in the Exhibitor Console.
View/Print Invoice button produces a document of the file for your records. Pay Invoice pops you down to the bottom of the screen to make a payment under the Pay Invoice section.
all active Orders
- Date - date of purchase
- Item - description of purchase
- Price - per unit price of the purchased item
- Quantity (square footage for booth, quantity purchased for other items).
Amount - price multiplied by quantity
- Total Amount - sum of all orders
The upcoming due dates and amounts, calculated based on the Payment Schedule settings
- Due Date - the next date on which the given exhibitor or sponsor owes an upcoming payment
- Amount - the Invoice Amount Due associated with the given payment period
- Credit Card Processing Fee - if the feature is enabled, the fee that would be due if the given Amount was paid in full at the time. This section is hidden if the exhibitor chooses an alternate payment method.
- Total - if the credit card feature is enabled, the Invoiced Amount Due for the payment period plus the credit card fee.
The Pay Invoice button at the top of the screen is a shortcut that takes you to this section.
Amount field is populated with the total balance due for the company.
- The user can change the 'Amount' field to any payment amount they wish to submit. Users can submit partial payments, if needed. This is allowed due to credit card limits and daily caps, etc.
Credit Card Fee Notification - if the credit card fee feature is enabled (available only with AffiniPay solution) and the payment method is Online Credit Card, a message will be displayed to show the fee calculated based on a current Amount as well as the total.
Payment Method: Online Credit Card or Online ACH Payment. (ACH version available only with AffiniPay solution). Unlike in online contract, Check payment option is not available on this screen, as it is designed specifically for online solutions. To pay by other methods the user can retrieve the invoice and use it to make the payment.
- For Credit Card payments, name, card number, expiration date and csv code are collected
- For ACH payments, account holder name, account number, routing number and account type are collected
Billing Information: Address, City and Zip/Postal Code are mandatory
Receipt Recipient: at the time of the payment the user may send a proof of payment to an email address of their choice, such as their own supervisor or accounting department. This is separate from the automated email that is always sent to the Event Financial Manager address to advise them of the payment having been made on the public site. If a user would like additional proof of payment, it will appear in the invoice, which they may download.
Summary of Payments
Amount: total paid at the given time
Tracking #: the contents of Tracking Number field associated with payment.
Date: date of payments
Paid By: Admin,meaning event management from GlobalAdmin or Self, meaning user from public site.
Card Number: for online credit card transactions, the last four digits of the card, or blank for all other payment types.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: A payment was unable to be processed. How can I make my payment successfully?
A: Check the Custom Reports section within Reports, Custom Reports, Custom Reports. There should be a log report probably named one of the following: Credit Card Log, PayPal Log, Payment Log, Verisign Log. This report should contain the status of the payment and the response provided by the payment processor or by the financial institution when the credit card transaction was sent.
The best way to interpret the meaning of an error is to google it, but here are some shortcuts that list common issues