Videos help exhibitors provide attendees with a sneak peak into a featured product or service. It is also common for exhibitors to upload a general video for attendees advertising company key points and takeaways.
- Adding a Video
Adding a video
- Let's get started by clicking the Video button typically* located within your Exhibitor Console.
Select your video file.
Be sure to upload your video within the specifications (Size and file type requirements.) provided or the video will not save.
- Be sure to upload your video within the specifications (Size and file type requirements.) provided or the video will not save.
After you click on Next, you can fill out the details of the video and click Finish.
NOTE: Make sure the video Title does not include special characters.
- Once you click Finish, there may be a delay before the video will appear on the exhibitors' online profile on Event Map and the Exhibitor List. This is due to the video hosting utility optimizing display for various devices.
When the upload section of the page no longer appears, this means you have used up the allotted video entries your event has chosen to offer.
- If you do not see any instructional text to let you know how many videos you may add, contact the event directly to inquire.
- For events with the quantity listed, this is the amount included.
- If there is "upgrade" text or a Buy Digital Promotional Opportunities button on your exhibitor console, click into it to see if your event offers an upgrade for more videos.
Q: Are you seeing your video uploaded but it is not yet playing or is displaying a black screen?
A: Often, large videos take 24 hours to fully load. Please check back 24 hours after you uploaded your video to see if it has updated.
Q: Are you seeing your video uploaded but it is not yet playing or is displaying a white screen with a broken icon?
A1:Please ensure that the Video TITLE field does not include special characters. Certain unicode characters including left and right single and double quote marks will produce this error. (Quote marks on the keyboard should work correctly).
A2: The new HVC1/HEVC codec is not supported at this time. Please use an online service or a desktop application to convert this video file to one with a more popular codec such as H264.
Q: What file size can I upload?
A: The allowed size is below 75 MB.
Q: Which video formats can I upload?
A: Use a supported container type, video codec, and audio codec listed below:
- Supported video container types: AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, 3GP, and 3G2.
- Supported video codecs: all of the popular MPEG-4 variants like DivX, XviD, H.264, 3IVX, and MSMPEG4, plus Windows Media 9.
- Supported audio codecs: MP2, MP3, WAV, AAC (typically seen in QuickTime files), Windows Media audio, and for mobile devices AMR in both narrow-band and wide-band varieties.
*Disclaimer: Please be advised that not all content and functionality above may be available as it is up to the event to decide what pages, fields and features they wish to utilize. If you would like some of these features for next year's event, contact the event directly to request them.