Global Settings > Exposition Management > EDC Management
EDC (Exhibitor Designated Contractors) are added on the management screen so that Exhibitors can select them when they are filling out their eBooth Profile information on the Event Site. Additionally EDCs can be associated in Global Admin on the Booths tab of the Company record.
- EDC – the name of the Exhibitor Designated Contractor.
- Insurance – the status of the Insurance certificate for this company, which can be edited on the Modify EDC Screen.
- Date Received – Date the Insurance certificate was received, which can be edited on the Modify EDC Screen.
- Enter the name of the EDC in the text box.
- Click Add.
- If additional information is available at this time, click on the EDC in the list and fill in the Modify EDC form.
Contact First Name:
Contact Last Name:
Address 1: *
EDC Type*: dropdown. Contact PM for updating the options.
Insurance: dropdown: Approved, Pre Approved, Denied, Pending
Date Received: date of receiving proof of insurance