Create your attendee profile to best promote yourself and to enhance your experience at the event.
While every event site differs, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the My Attendee Profile page or visit our FAQ's*.
Within My Attendee Profile, you may review, edit and fill out each section beginning with My Profile.
Attendee Profile (Often called Biography or About Me) fields, if your event offers them, are a great way to add keywords to your profile so exhibitors and other attendees may find you.
- Attendee Profile (Often called Biography or About Me) fields, if your event offers them, are a great way to add keywords to your profile so exhibitors and other attendees may find you.
If your event offers a personal photo, when uploading your photo, be sure the image is within the specifications (size and file requirements) provided or it will not save.
- When adding your social media URLs, be sure to include https:// and the full URL or the field will not be able to validate.
- If you click save and receive an error at the top of the screen, try correcting the information and submitting again.
- Filling out Exhibitor Match Criteria if your event offers it, will offer you quality matches in Connect™ also known as Matchmaking.
The same goes for Demographics.
My Preferences are where, if your event offers Connect™, you can opt in or out of emails and appointments.
- The Unsubscribe from Automatic Match Emails removes the ability to initiate an email through the system. (The emails are sent confidentially, without revealing your email address unless you choose to respond.)
- Unchecking appointments prevents other parties from making appointments through the system
- Unsubscribing from appointment emails retains the ability to make an appointment with you, but does not send you a notification when an appointment request has been issued. You may log into your portal and view appointment requests there.
Q: I am unable to upload my photo.
A: Be sure the file is within the size and file type or it will not save.
Q: My social media URLs will not save.
A: Be sure to provide the full URL including https:// or it will not validate. Tip: If you cannot take the URL and pop it into your browser to reach the page, neither can the validator.
Q: What is Connect™?
A: Connect™ is a matchmaking and networking solution that helps to connect attendees with exhibitors before, during and after an event.
Connect™ has the ability to generate recommended matches for event participants based on precise matching criteria located within My Profile.
Attendees can generate a list of exhibitors who are their recommended best matches based on exhibitor match criteria and demographics in your chosen categories. Accurate matchmaking means users can get started with networking immediately instead of spending time on searching for matches.
This tutorial video can give you more information about Connect™ and it's features.