Business Intelligence and Reporting Engine basics:
- Upload a report
- Add data fields
- Add/update filters
- Schedule a report
Index of Topics:
click to jump to a topic section
Reports that are based on Booth data, which includes booths that are not assigned to a company. These reports are not linked to any financial information.
- Booth by Hall : Groups booths by the Hall name assigned.
- Booth by Pavilion: Groups booths by the Pavilion name assigned
- Booth by Sub Expo: Groups booths by the SubExpo name assigned
- Booth by Type: Groups booths by booth type assigned
- Exhibitors Assigned - Last 7 Days:
- Reserved Exhibitors
- Exhibitors with Booth Contact and Primary Contact: Displays all Assigned and Reserved Exhibitors with their booth contact and primary contact name, email and phone. Filter can be updated to display any of the configurable contact types.
The Email Status Report displays information regarding the emails that have been sent out of the system via Reports, or End User Actions (Contract Submission, Call for Papers, Forgot Password, etc).
- Emails Sent - Last 7 days: View the emails sent in the last 7 days, grouped by email subject
- Emails by Status: Emails sent, grouped by the recieved status
- Status by Reviewer: Proposal Submissions grouped by Reviewer and then by Status.
- Status by Track: Proposal Submissions grouped by Track name and then by Status
- Orders with Balance Due: Orders that have an outstanding balance
- Orders with Credit Balance: Orders that have a negative/credit balance
- Orders in Last 7 Days: Orders that have been created in the past 7 days
- Orders with Invoice Contact: All orders with the respective company's Invoice Contact information.
- Payment by Mode: Payments grouped by Payment Mode
- Payments in Last 7 Days: Payments that have been added in last 7 days
- Payment by Operator: Payments grouped by Operator Name
- Report Name (link to report article): Purpose
- Next report