Path: Event Settings > Content Management > FAQ Management
a2z has a feature which allows you to set up one or more lists of “frequently asked questions” to post on the Public Site. You can create a list of questions for Exhibitors, Speakers, Attendees, etc..
Set up Categories
See also FAQ Categories
- Choose the Settings option on the top right to select ‘FAQ Categories’.
2. Use the Add FAQ Category box to add all additional categories that you need for your FAQ's. E.g. Speaker, Mobile App, Staff, etc.
3. Update the Names of existing FAQ Categories by clicking on one, then enter the new name in the Modify FAQ Category and click ‘Modify’.
*Note the category ID is used when setting up the FAQ pages on your website.
4. To delete a category that is not being used, click on the trash can icon on the right of the category name to be deleted. A category cannot be deleted if it is associated with a Question/Answer set, the category would have to be disassociated before it could be deleted.
*Note the category ID to be used when setting up the FAQ pages on your website.
Set up Questions and Answers
- Choose the Settings option on the top right to select ‘FAQ Management.
2.Click ADD FAQ at the top right to get the Add FAQ form
Use the Form to add a new Frequently Asked Question and the Answer using the form.
- FAQ - Type or paste in the text of the question.
- Answer - Type or paste in the text of the answer, use the editing bar to add formatting, images, and hyperlinks.
- Publish - checking the box next to Publish will trigger this question answer set to display on the FAQ Management functional page.
- FAQ Categories - choose at least one category; this determines what category the question/answer set displays under on the public event site.
Create FAQ Pages for the Public Site
- On the Select Event Screen, use the Content Management quick link on the Select Event screen. After you have selected an event use either the Content Management quick link at the top right of the screen or the Content item in the left event navigation.
Or Top right
or left event navigation
2. Allow and display FAQManagement.aspx to show the main page on the public site
3. If you would like to display only one of the categories on the page (in the above example only Attendee FAQs show on one page, and Exhibitor FAQs on another), add ‘catid=[category id]’to the name of the page. To find the category ID, view the list of FAQ categories in Manage Lists.
The questions are shared across the Event Type. If you have multiple concurrent events using the same type, it is important to keep the questions and answers generic, so they are applicable to all events.