This report allows the user to pull reports based on item GL Code and compare event order totals to budget at the item level.
Pull the Report
1. Select the display fields from the drop downs.
2. Select search criteria.
3. Select up to three level of sorting.
4. Select the output format.
- Item ID – The unique identifier in the system for this item.
- Item – Name of the item as it appears in financial setup.
- Item Type – Name of the item type this item is associated.
- Quantity Ordered – The number of this item ordered (sum of all the orders of this type).
- Order Amount - Amount of money that has been ordered (sum of all the orders of this type).
- Invoiced Amount – Total amount of the ordered amount that has been invoiced to date.
- Payment Amount – Total amount of money paid against all the orders of this type.
- GL Code – The GL Code associated with this item in financial setup.
- Budget – The budget amount set for this item in financial setup.
- Inventory – The inventory amount set for this item in financial setup.
- Event – Select the event from the drop down.
- Item Type – If desired, select an item type from the drop down to narrow the search results to items associated with that one item type.
- Item Name – Type in all or part of an item name to narrow the search results to items whose item name matches or starts with the keyword.
Sort By – choose up to three levels of sorting from the drop downs. The fields are the same as the display fields.
- HTML – the system will display the results in the same browser window.
- ASCII - the system will prompt the user to open or save a text file.
- Excel - the system will prompt the user to open or save an Excel file.
- PDF – the system will prompt the user to open or save a PDF file.
- XML - the system will open a new browser window or tab, and display the results.
At the bottom of the Report, the user can download as ASCII Delimited Format or Save the Report to Reports, My Reports.