Welcome to the Exhibitor Console.
As an exhibitor, you can use this website's Exhibitor Portal for some or all of the following activities, depending on the services and features that the event organizers have chosen to use for this event.
- Purchase or apply for a booth
- Purchase a sponsorship
- Log in to your exhibitor console to update your profile and/or find links provided by event management to additional services
- Update your listing information
- Promote your booth by purchasing additional digital assets
- Complete promotion of your booth by adding information
- View, Print and Pay your Invoice
- Find additional information or log into third-party portals such as registration or exhibitor service kit
- Complete forms
- Connect with Attendees
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within the console, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Exhibitor Console landing page or visit our FAQ's*.
This article contains information about the following:
- Exhibitor Console Login
- Retrieve Exhibitor Password
- Exhibitor Console Features and Functionality
- Completing your Online Profile
- Exhibitor Console F.A.Q.
Exhibitor Console Login
You must first login to begin exploring your Exhibitor Console. The Exhibitor Login page allows logging in as an exhibiting company to make purchases, update information and use networking features.
The login page does not require an email address, only a PASSWORD. A single password is issued for the entire exhibiting company, and all exhibitor staff should use it.
If you don't know your password, you may use the Retrieve Password feature. Note that there is only one email address that can be used to retrieve the password. If this password belongs to the wrong contact, please reach out to event management directly and have them make the update.
If you are looking at the exhibits map the Login feature in the corner is for ATTENDEE login. Please use the link provided to go to EXHIBITOR login page.
Retrieve Exhibitor Password
Each exhibiting company has ONE PASSWORD which should be shared with all personnel who need to access the exhibitor console.
Only one contact is designated to be able to retrieve the password. We call this the Company Contact Email.
The Company Contact Email is controlled by event management, and must be updated by them if the contact is wrong our outdated.
While every event has a variety of content and custom design within each page, we hope to guide you through what you can expect on the Retrieve Company Password form or visit our FAQ's* below.
Begin with locating the Exhibitor Console log in page where you should* have an option to retrieve your password.
Click "retrieve" on under "Forgot your password?".
Enter the Company Contact email in the entry field and click on E-mail My Login Info to submit.
- If you see a pop-up that gives you the list of your colleagues, you may send them the password retrieve email instead. Only contacts with the same email domain are displayed, with their email addresses anonymized. Or, contact event management to correct any discrepancies.
- If your Company Contact did not receive the retrieve password email, check that the email was entered correctly and double check the Company Contact's spam folder. If it is not delivered to spam, please white-list the email address of the event management before trying again.
Frequently Asked Questions about Password Retrieval:
Q: May our company set a password for each user of the Exhibitor Console?
Exhibitor passwords, or sometimes called ecodes, are the same for all users of the Exhibitor Console. This means there are not individual log in's for each user. Instead, all users would use the same password or ecode to log in.
Q: When I tried to retrieve my company password, it didn't recognize my email. How do I retrieve my company's exhibitor password?
If you received a notice from the form that your email is not in our system but your company has registered for your show's event, try checking with your Company Contact or contact the event directly to see who your Company contact may be.
Q: Can I change my company password to something more memorable?
A: The passwords are created to be unique, so the login does not require an email address. For this reason it is not possible to change it to something more memorable.
Q: Can I reset my password for security reasons?
A: Event Management can issue you a new randomly generated password.
*Disclaimer: Please be advised that not all content and functionality above may be available as it is up to the event to decide what pages, fields and features they wish to utilize. If you would like some of these features for next year's event, contact the event directly to request them.
Exhibitor Console Features & Functionality
Below is an example of what you may* see within the Exhibitor Console.
- The header typically displays:
- Your company name and booth number as confirmed by the event.
- Should you wish to change your company name or booth number, try contacting the event management team directly as it is not editable within the console.
- To preview your company profile, an icon that looks like a computer monitor is often located in the upper right hand corner of the page. Alternately, some events may add this as a button within the page.
- Your company name and booth number as confirmed by the event.
- A variety of buttons may be displayed on the Exhibitor Console. Button availability ranges from editing your company Booth Info, to a full listing of options. As buttons are offered by the event management team on a case by case basis, you may see all or a very limited number of the buttons in the example below.
- The Exhibitor Console often* offers:
- For events that choose to offer special enhanced listing opportunities or Connect™, a variety of the following buttons may* be available:
- From there, all other buttons are event specific dependent on Connect™ and other factors determined by the event management team. (If you wish for your event to have some of these features, contact your event management team directly to inquire.)
- The footer typically offers:
- Event contact information for event-related questions and registration.
- Quick Links to event related sites.
- Event dates, hours and physical location.
Completing your Online Profile
This short video explains the importance of completing your Online Profile.
Exhibitor Console F.A.Q
Q: When I log in I get the message "No booths for logged in exhibitor" what does that mean?
This means the event management team has not yet confirmed your company's booth and you would wish to reach out to them directly to see when your company's booth may be confirmed.
Q: How can I change my company name or booth number?
A: Contact the event management team directly.
Q: Where is the event and registration Contact Us page?
A: Typically, these are links located in the footer but you may wish to go back to the event site directly to look for that contact information.
Q: The button or field is grey and I cannot click on it, what's wrong?
A: If a button or field is grey, it has been set by the event as unable to use. Contact the event directly for edits or upgrades to those links or fields.
Q: The button says I can add multiple products, videos, press releases or show specials but I can only add one.
A: Try looking for an upgrade or Digital Promotion Opportunity button within the console so you may upgrade to get more entries. If there is not one, contact the event management team directly to inquire how to upgrade.
Q: What is Connect™?
A: Connect™ is a matchmaking and networking solution that helps to connect exhibitors with attendees before, during and after an event.
Connect™ has the ability to generate recommended matches for event participants based on precise matching criteria located within Edit Booth Info from within the exhibitor console.
Exhibitors can generate a list of attendees who are their recommended best matches and are looking for products and services in their chosen categories. Accurate matchmaking means users can get started with networking immediately instead of spending time on searching for matches.
This short tutorial video can get you started with Connect™: