Custom forms can be added for additional Exhibitor and Booth information.
Topics in this article:
- Adding a new Custom Form
- Add Fields to the Form
- Reporting on a Custom Form
- Sample Forms
Add a New Custom Form:
The form will be added to the event that it's added in as well as any event configured in the future. It will not be added to events that exist already.
- Choose ‘Event Settings’ from the left navigation menu
- Click ‘Custom Fields’ under ‘General’
- Click the ‘Add’ button under List of Forms
- Fill out required fields.
- Form Type* - Choose the type of information to collect. Exhibitor Info is the form type that will display in the exhibitor console tile.
- Form Name* - Type in the Title of the form, this will display for the End User to select on the Event Website.
- Pre Instruction Text - Type in any instructional text that should display before the list of fields/questions.
- Post Instruction Text - Type in any instructional text that should display after the list of fields/questions.
- Add/Reset/Cancel - Click Add to save and create the form. Reset will clear out the form, no information will be saved. Cancel returns you to the main Custom Form list, no information will be saved.
Add Fields to the Form
- Select the Form from the list
- Scroll down the page and choose 'Add Question'
- Refer to the Custom Fields article to learn more about all the field types.
Publish the Form
- Click on 'Custom Form Config' for the Form you want to publish.
- Fill in the form
- Start Date - Either type in the date the form will be available to submit, or click into the box and select the date from the calendar.
- End Date - Either type in the date the form will close, or click into the box and select the date from the calendar.
- Select Operator - Choose the Operators [Global Admin Users] from the list who should have access to submit/update the form from Global Admin. Hold the Ctrl Key to select multiple users.
- Publish - Check the box to publish the form based on your Start and End Date.
- Save/Cancel/Reset - Save will update the form information. Cancel will return the screen to the list of forms, no information will be saved/updated. Reset will clear the form, no information will be saved/updated.
Adding the Forms to the Console
While in most cases Exhibitor Console tile should activate itself when the feature is enabled, if it does not, please consult your deployment or support teams.
Viewing Form Results for Individual Exhibitor
Navigate to the Exhibitor's Booth Info screen
Click on Forms icon
Reporting on a Custom Form
Use Business Inteligence and Reporting to add the custom fields into a report, along with additional relevant information.
- Reporting on a given form will become available once there is at least one set of responses for that form.
- Start by duplicating an existing Exhibitor Report
- Edit the new report, and use the Custom Form data fields to add the preferred fields to the report.
- Save your changes.
- You can now view, export, and/or schedule the answers to your custom form fields.
- Always test your form. This will help ensure that your exhibitors have all the information that they need to fill in the form, and allow you to catch typos or missed configurations.
- Use the Label type fields to break up your form fields into logical groupings, and add more information or instruction to the page.
Certificate of Insurance (COI) upload form:
Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) form:
Q: On Booth Info screen the list of Forms is greyed out for a specific user
A: On the Publish the Forms screen make sure this user is associated with at least one Published form.