Click Companies in the top toolbar.
Type the the name of the company or just the first few letter to search for the company record.
Click the Name of the company you would like to view/edit.
Select the Company Info screen by selecting it from the vertical menu on the left.
Company Information screen allows users to:
- Edit company information
- Delete a company (dependent on user's permissions - to be used with discretion)
- Add notes to a company's profile
- View the company's system activity notes
Edit or Delete Company Information
Update a company's address and company contact information by updating the appropriate fields and selecting "Update" at the bottom of the form. There are four user text fields that can be used to store custom information.
If this is a duplicate record the best practice is to merge the duplicate with the original company record.
To delete the company record (such as a test record), click the "Delete' button.
Companies cannot be undeleted. When a company is deleted, all of its records, including financial transactions, are removed and cannot be restored.
If the button is greyed out, contact a user with a higher access level.
Add and View Notes
To store notes about a company, type the information in the text box, and click "Add Notes" at the bottom of the form.
The system automatically stores notes regarding the company activity on the floor plan and event site, including the operator who performed the function. The operator 'Self Registered' refers to the exhibiting company doing an action on the event site, like reserving a booth or updating their booth record.
The system adds automatic notes in the following scenarios:
- Floorplan operations
- The company is Reserved, Confirmed or Assigned into a booth
- The company is Vacated or Declined from a booth
- The company is Moved from one booth to another
- The company's booth is Resized
- Inventory warnings
- If Order Item inventory is kept, and an Order is added in excess of the inventory
- Public Site Update
- Booth Profile is updated on the Public Site